Thursday 19 July 2012

Oh No.... Mr Grey.....


So I’m sitting having coffee with my mummy friend telling her about this great fitness program I have started (12WBT)… as I drink my ice mocha and eat my chocolate éclair… umm what’s wrong with this picture?

The problem is I have this thing about a ‘start date’… it has to be an official start… like I’ll start on a Monday…. I’ll start on the first of the month, I’ll start on my birthday, I’ll start on the 1st of January… and I don’t feel I have officially ‘started yet’ . It’s the ‘warm-up stage according to Mentor-Michelle…(in 11 days is the start date – well the ‘pre-season’ as she calls it).

With out a ‘start dates’ I’m in all sorts… and what is worse… once I’ve fallen off the wagon I have to find another ‘start date’!

Okay so I have been good in some ways… I’ve been going to the gym (25mins on the bike, its great, I can sit there with the kindle reading all about Mr Grey… now that boy is tiring!!).

I actually enjoy my gym time… its Bubs free time and I get to read on the exercise bike uninterrupted (except to fan myself… not because of the exercise… But because of Mr Grey  - If you have no idea what I am talking about with Mr Grey click here (if you want to blush) –It’s the naughty book all your friends are reading, trust me they are!)

Mr Grey looks like one of these guys:


 









......it all depends on who you ask really (this was not just an excuse to put pictures of hot guys on my blog.. it's research..truly it is!!!)

Where was I??

Oh yeah.. anyway I was suppose to write down everything I eat this week.. in a  food diary… It went like this:

Monday
  • Wheetbix and Yogurt (good girl)
  • Tuna Sushi roll (good girl)
  • One Square of chocolate (oops)
  • Salad and chicken (good girl)
  • Four squares of chocolate (oh dear)

Tuesday
  • Missed breakfast, running late (oops)
  • Tuna sushi roll (good girl)
  • Magnum (oh no….)
  • Noodles (not sure)
  • Six squares of chocolate (£@$%!!!!!)

Wednesday
  • Muffin (oh no)
  • Mocca & Éclair……

I GIVE UP!!!


......‘Not officially started’ 
 – will start again next Monday…. or on the 1st...
...... how many days till my birthday
... ummm 177....

I got really, really worried when I realised that after 20 mins  working up a sweat in the gym (actually not sure if sweat due to the consequences of  ‘rolling eyes your eyes at Mr Grey’ or the exercise bike) that the calories burnt in that time only cancel out about three squares of chocolate.


I serious seriously need to sort that out.

I need motivation
I need conviction
I need to stumble into every office of a CEO until I find Christian Grey.....

Signing out…

Up, up, and away…





1 comment:

  1. hahahahaah how funny are you, my little (22yrs old) cousin is reading this book and thought I had to read it. So she purchased and is sending me all 3 books. Can't wait to read them.. I think I will do the whole ride the bike and read thing too :) Love being able to knock out 2 things at once.
    Feel free to follow my blog :)

    ReplyDelete